Reflection Project

Throughout all of the Adobe units, I have focused on a recruitment event that I help put on each Spring. Future Cougars Embracing Diversity (FCED) is near and dear to my heart, because it is aimed towards underrepresented students, which I can personally relate to. I chose to revisit my graphic design project. Photoshop is not only the program that I feel the most comfortable with, it is also the program I have and will use frequently in my current career. My Photoshop project is the one that I feel I could actually use for work, as well. The flyer I created is a realistic form of advertisement for our Future Cougars Embracing Diversity event, while the advertisements created through other Adobe programs are not likely to be realistic or successful forms of advertisement.

In order to improve my design, I ensured that the text is more readable and made a few tweaks to make the flyer look more professional. My red background made the gray FCED text difficult to read in my original design. I have since moved the text to the white side of the background, so that the gray and black stands out more. I also changed the font and text size of the web address on the bottom of the page, so that it is easier to see. The “Washington State University” text on the bus also needed a change. I increased the distance between the text, changed the font, capitalized the letters, and increased the size to make the text match an actual school bus design.

I feel that this flyer could be printed and placed on high school counselors’ walls and community college bulletin boards today. This flyer could also be emailed to prospective students or shared on social media in an electronic format.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Figure Toe Sisters Ariana 18vr

Paul Nice Reid Speculum Transgender

Hungarian bangkok angellina